This course is intended for those who would like to know more about hair loss, scalp issues and have the ability to integrate into their daily lives or careers.
Stylists, medical professionals and students will benefit greatly from this class by being able to understand and recognize the basics of hair loss and immediately be able to integrate it with offering new products and services.
This class offers basic understanding of:
- History of Trichology
- Anatomy, Structure & Function of the epidermis, dermis and hair shaft
- The cycles of hair growth
- Causes of Hair Loss
- Study of hair loss patterns
- Common types of hair loss both scarring and non-scarring
- Common scalp issues
- Treatment options and alternatives therapies
- How to consult with a hair loss or scalp disorder client
*Be able to help clients with products and services immediately!*
**When you sign up for the course, you will be sent an email link to the live class.
**Once the class is complete, you will receive an exam upon which you have 7 days to complete in order to receive your Certification for Introduction to Trichology which you can place at work, creating a perfect opportunity for your client to be able to speak to you about their concerns.
3 hours plus 30 min Q & A
Zoom Classroom Format
January 31, 1:00PM CST
February 28, 1:00PM CST
April 4, 1:00PM CST
May 2, 1:00PM CST
June 6, 1:00PM CST
Dates and times subject to change